IMPORTANT – WORKSHOP PREREQUISITES: Attendees Must Setup Prior to Event.
Please plan to bring your laptop to this workshop.
- Azure Subscription. If you do not have one, you can sign up for a free Azure account here.
The Azure Dev Days Workshop includes a variety of Hands On Labs for attendees. These will vary from Introductory to Advanced Level exercises. Attendees will be able to choose the labs appropriate for their skill/comfort level. A few QuickStarts will require a few tools to be installed on your computer. Please have these installed and setup prior to attending the workshop. Attendees will not have time allocated for installation and setup.
Many of the steps in the Hands On Labs can be performed in the Azure Portal from the browser. However, a few labs require supporting tools.
- .NET Core with SQL DB HOL
- .NET with SQL DB HOL
- Install Visual Studio 2017 and ensure that the Azure Development workload is also installed
- Node.js with MongoDB HOL
Logic Apps HOL:
- An Office 365 Outlook, Outlook.com, or Gmail account for sending email alerts
- An active Twitter Account for Logic App Triggers
Azure Functions HOL:
- Install Visual Studio 2017 and ensure the Azure development workload is also installed
- Install the latest Azure Functions tools.
Microservices & Containers HOL:
- Install the Service Fabric Mesh CLI